SWIMMING LESSSONS AT LRSC
At the LRSC, our swimming lessons are tailored to the specific needs of each child, so that he or she can progress at a comfortable pace. Although, some children may advance more quickly or slowly, our instructors ensure that everyone receives the instruction they need.
In the LRSC program, lessons are offered to children 5 years and older.
What Your Child Learns in Swim Lessons:
The LRSC program focuses on building skills one step at a time. This system provides the opportunity to master one element before moving on to the next, our swim lessons make it easy to build confidence in the water.
Children will be evaluated and placed in one of the following six levels:
- Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills: Students will learn how to feel comfortable in the water and safely enjoy it.
- Level 2: Fundamentals of Aquatic Skills: Children will learn basic swimming skills.
- Level 3: Stroke Development: Additional guided practice will help students improve their skills.
- Level 4: Stroke Improvement: Kids will gain confidence during swim lessons, improve their stroke and gain additional aquatic skills.
- Level 5: Stroke Refinement: Guidance allows kids to refine their strokes and become more efficient swimmers.
- Level 6: Swimming and Skill Proficiency: Students will learn to swim with ease and efficiency, and gain the ability to swim smoothly over greater distances. Swimmers will also have the option to participate in more advanced courses.
2021 SEASON – ONLY Level 1-3 are offered.
Lessons are $$62/week and can be purchased week to week for scheduling convenience as many families travel. LRSC reserves the right to cancel lessons based on low enrollment and will issue refunds.
LRSC will provide a full refund minus a $10 administrative fee up to 14 days in advance of the lesson. Cancellation requests should be made to lakeridgeGM@gmail.com